FALL Open HouseS
You are invited to attend our open houses for prospective students on November 12 or 13, 2015.
Activities include program overviews and question-and-answer sessions with faculty and current students, as well as the opportunity to sit in on classes and studios and tour the facilities.You are welcome to attend both days if you are interested in several programs. Be sure to RSVP for both so that we may plan accordingly. Below are tentative schedules.
If you are interested in the MDes, MDE, DDes, or Loeb Fellowship programs, please RSVP here.
If you are interested in the MArch, MLA, MUP, MAUD, or MLAUD programs on 11/13, please RSVP here.
Thank you for your interest, and we hope to see you in November!
Thursday, 11/12, 4:00pm-9:00pm: MDes, MDE, DDes and Loeb Fellowship
- 4:00, Check In
- 4:30, Welcome and Program Overview
- 5:15, Program Sessions
- 7:00, Workshop - The MLK Way: Building on Black America's Main Street
Friday, 11/13, 9:00am-evening: MArch, MLA, MUP, MAUD, MLAUD
- 9:00, Check-in
- 9:30, Welcome from Dean Mohsen Mostafavi
- 10:00, Student Presentations
- 11:00, Program overviews with faculty and current students
- noon-2:00, Lunch with faculty & current students, current student panel discussions
- 2-4:00, Faculty office hours, visits with current students at their desks, tours of fabrication labs, library, exhibition
- 4:00-5:30, Faculty Voices: Neil Brenner, Gary Hilderbrand, and Beth Whittaker
- 5:30, Beer & Dogs, weekly student event
- 7:30, Diversity Mixer
*Note: Schedule is subject to change and will vary by program. Final versions will be available at Open House registration.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office, 617-495-5453, or by email.