REsources for alumni
We are pleased to offer several ways for alumni to connect with current students, as well as fellow graduates:
- Join the Harvard GSD LinkedIn Group, a terrific networking tool available exclusively to the GSD community. Learn more.
- Learn about related programs and events for GSD alumni
- The GSD Alumni Council is a group of alumni who return to the GSD twice yearly to discuss issues regarding alumni contributions to the school. Council members are available to GSD students and alumni for advising and networking opportunities.
- Find fellow graduates through Post.Harvard, an online community which connects Harvard alumni throughout the University.
- Crimson Compass is a service sponsored by the Harvard Alumni Association. It provides a means for Harvard alumni to contact fellow graduates in their professional field or industry for the purpose of career advisement.
Recruit at the GSD
We welcome the active involvement of GSD alumni in recruiting efforts. Choose the method that works best for your organization or contact us for details. We look forward to working with you!
- Schedule a spring visit to recruit on campus at the GSD. Call Anne Creamer at 617-495-4296 to handle arrangements for your visit.
- Post an opportunity on eRecruiting at GSD for students and alumni. Email jobs to email@example.com, or post them directly via your employer account on eRecruiting at GSD.
- Participate in our employer database on eRecruiting at GSD. The name of your organization, GSD alumni who are employed there, and the firm/organization's website are included in this password-protected database. Contact Meryl Golden, Director of Career Services, at 617-495-4289 to express your interest.
Find Job Opportunities
GSD alumni may review job opportunities through our online system, eRecruiting at GSD. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, degree, year of graduation and your Post.Harvard.edu username, and we will create an account for you.
Connect with GSD Students
We invite GSD alumni to return to participate in career programs, seminars and networking events. Please contact Meryl Golden at email@example.com if you are interested in participating in an on-campus event.