The 2020-2021 academic year has been highly unusual in so many ways. If you are a GSD student taking a Leave of Absence, we want to reassure you that Career Services remains available to you.
Here are 5 resources you still have access to:
1. CREATE: GSD students continue to have full access to the CREATE system, which offers an employer database, alumni contacts, job and internship opportunities.
2. Career workshops and events offered to GSD students via Zoom (including Alumni Council career panels, employer information sessions, and recruiting events).
3. Appointments via Zoom with Career Counselors: schedule a meeting via Zoom to work on your resume, plan a job search strategy, discuss career options.
4. Join the Harvard GSD LinkedIn group. We currently have over 4,600 people in our group. Reaching out to GSD alumni contacts is one of the best ways to conduct your job search.
5. Participate in the Harvard Alumni Association’s annual Global Networking Night (GNN). The event will be held on Thursday, January 21, 2021 as a virtual event series, allowing students and alumni to connect with each other through location-based events in their area and through professional interest-based events.