The Office of Career Services collaborates with faculty to offer the tools and information students need in order to confidently enter the work world and succeed post-graduation. Please see the list below for the different ways we can support you in providing students with professional development resources.
We can work with you to facilitate:
- Classroom presentations by the Career Services staff.
- Provide industry resources to complement your classroom instruction.
- Assist with bringing industry speakers and recruiters to campus.
- Connecting students to alumni for mentorship and career opportunities.
- Assist in hiring interns, student employees, teaching assistants or fellows on CREATE.
If you are interested in working with Career Services, please contact us and let us know how we can assist you.