New for Fall 2020, Harvard University and Adobe have a new agreement for access to the Creative Cloud. Under the new agreement, GSD Students will be able to access the full suite of programs using Harvardkey credentials! This includes 100GB of document cloud storage. To access your Creative Cloud software:
1. Go to http://creativecloud.adobe.com
2. Sign-in with your Harvard Key credentials
3. If prompted, choose the “Company or School” option to sign-in
4. Once signed in, on the right side of your Creative Cloud page, under your name, and under “Quick Links” you will see a link to “Install Creative Cloud app.” Please install this on your computer.
5. Once the app is installed on your computer, you can use it to sign-in with your Harvard Key credentials as you did above
6. From the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, you can download/install/update any application in the Creative Cloud Suite
If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact email@example.com