Learn about the fine points to fully utilize the system.
How do I get started?
After logging in, go to Academic Information
- Go to Career Interests (you will only need to complete this section once and it takes 15 seconds)
- Select your interests from the drop down menu. This will allow Career Services to send you notices about events or opportunities related to your interests.
- Click on Save Changes and Continue. You’re ready to start your search.
How do I find events?
In the left side bar, select EVENTS
- Then go to Workshops
- You will bring up a list of all of the upcoming career events hosted by the GSD or other schools across Harvard (such as the Kennedy School or Faculty of Arts & Sciences).
Click on any event to see a description and details about the location, time and registration process (if required).
How do I rsvp for events?
Go to Events
- Select Workshops
- Choose the event of interest to you
- Click on the RSVP button to reserve a space for the event
How do I find the Document Library?
On the left sidebar, go to Resources
- Select Document Library
- Many handouts are available for GSD students.
Try a key word search on the topic of interest to you, such as:
- Cover Letters
- Salary Negotiation
Alumni have continued access to CREATE and can use their Harvard key to log on. If you need assistance, please email Anne Creamer.