- Rick Lowe (LF '02) named MacArthur Fellow 09/24/14
- The GSD announces new faculty appointments in architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, and administration 09/24/14
- Loebs Influence Housing Policy in Indonesia 09/24/14
- Jair Lynch in the Washington Post 09/24/14
- GSD Alums in PID 09/24/14
Loeb Fellows represent the broadest spectrum of accomplished design practitioners, from architects and landscape architects to journalists, public artists and affordable housing developers. They come from around the world to the Harvard Graduate School of Design with a common purpose: to make the world a better place for all. After a transformative Fellowship year in residence, they join a powerful worldwide network of over 400 colleagues and friends. The connections, collaborations and learning are there for a lifetime.
Find us on: