Who hires GSD Architecture graduates?
- Anmahian Winton Architects
- Boston Architectural College
- Bruner / Cott & Associates, Inc.
- Einhorn Yaffee Prescott
- Elkus/Manfredi Architects
- Ellenzweig Assoc.
- Estee Lauder Global Store Design
- Kieran Timberlake
- Kohn Pedersen Fox Assoc
- MASS Design Group
- Michael Maltzan Architect
- Peter Rose Architects
- Preston Scott Cohen, Inc.
- Richard Meier & Partner SOM
Which industries hire Architecture graduates?
- Digital media
- Higher education
- Real Estate
Experience through internships
Getting started: Becoming an Architect
Architect Licensing Advisor for GSD students: Robin Slavin
How do I find Architecture alumni contacts?
Three sources of alumni contacts (for current students and graduates):
LinkedIn: Join the Harvard GSD group
CREATE: the GSD career management system
Harvard University: (Harvard Alumni Association)
- Utilize your time here to cultivate relationships within the GSD community:
alumni; fellow students; faculty; visiting speakers; networking events; GSD Alumni Council events
- Seek out ways to supplement your academic studies with experience: involvement with student clubs (across Harvard), summer internship or community service fellowship
Events of special note for Architecture students
- Resume Blitz (electronic resume reviews)
- Developing Your Portfolio Workshop
- Individual portfolio Review
- Virtual Career Fair (summer internship opportunities)
- IDP Workshop: Gain Credit for Experience Workshop
- Alternative Design Careers Panel
- Harvard GSD Career Fairs (event)
Take advantage of:
- Weekly e-newsletter (Career Newsflash)
- Virtual Career Fair, January
- (Begin your summer internship search early)
- Community Service Fellowship Program
(domestic summer internships & international travel grants)
apply by late January for international travel;
apply by mid March for domestic summer internships