GSD Career Services is pleased to sponsor the official Harvard GSD group on LinkedIn.com
How does LinkedIn work?
- When you join, you create a profile that summarizes your professional accomplishments. Your profile helps you find and be found by former colleagues, clients, and partners.
- You can add more connections by inviting trusted contacts to join LinkedIn and connect to you.
- Your network consists of your connections, your connections’ connections, and the people they know, linking you to thousands of qualified professionals.
Here's how to join:
- First, create your profile as an individual member at http://www.linkedin.com
- Then, join the Harvard GSD group at:
Please note that only members of the GSD community are in the GSD group. Your membership will be manually approved by GSD Career Services. To help expedite the process, please provide your degree and class year or GSD affiliation.
Questions can be directed to Anne Creamer in the GSD Career Services Office at:
(617) 495-4296 or firstname.lastname@example.org.