Harvard GSD representatives are not permitted to give individual tax advice to students. It is suggested that students seek professional advice from a qualified accountant or attorney when encountering complicated tax situations.

Tax Resources from the Student Financial Services Office at Harvard University 
The Student Financial Services Office has put together a website to help Harvard students find useful tax information at about the following topics:

Federal Taxes

Massachusetts Taxes

Tax Information for International Students

Tax Reporting Documents (such as W-2’s, 1042-S, 1098-E, and 1098-T)

Tax FAQs

2017 Tax Information for Harvard University Students FAQ   Part Two