- Chicago Architectural Club Burnham Prize awarded to GSD team of two 06/17/13
- GSD faculty and alum win Graham Foundation grants 06/17/13
- Interested in being an Alumni Mentor? 06/17/13
- Class Notes 06/17/13
- Crafting the Resilient Urban Landscape: Post Superstorm Sandy 06/17/13
- Alumni Council Shapes an Exciting Future at the GSD 06/17/13
- GSD Korea Provides Warm Welcome 06/17/13
- APA Annual Conference: GSD Student Awarded 06/17/13
- AMDP Alumni News and revamped Executive Education website 06/17/13
- GSD Alumni Marshals 06/17/13
Welcome GSD Alumni & Friends!
The Office of Development and Alumni Relations connects students and alumni with the GSD community by supporting the GSD experience.
The Development Office raises funds for student financial aid as well as other GSD programs and initiatives. In 2012, the office worked with Student Forum leaders to establish a new tradition, the Graduating Students Challenge. Students in their final year at the GSD are asked to make their first gift to the GSD Fund, which is 100% directed toward financial aid. The goal is for 100% of the graduating class to give back to the GSD and begin a lifelong connection to the School.
Alumni Relations coordinates events throughout the country and internationally to offer alumni the opportunity to engage and network. Alumni Relations also works with the Alumni Council, made up of representative alumni from all programs living throughout the world. Alumni Council meetings offer many mentorship opportunities and occasions for students to network.
We hope to hear from you! Please contact us with your ideas for alumni engagement: firstname.lastname@example.org