- John Peterson, founder of Public Architecture, appointed curator of the Loeb Fellowship 04/19/15
- Landscape architecture team wins Open Space Planning competition 04/19/15
- Jeannette Kuo appointed Assistant Professor in Practice of Architecture 04/19/15
- Unheard melodies: Steve Reich's monumental task 04/19/15
- Wheelwright Prize finalists announced 04/19/15
- Alumni Q+A: Riki Nishimura MAUD '03 04/19/15
- GSD Reception at Your Harvard: China 04/19/15
- Sert Council Tours Eric Owen Moss Architects 04/19/15
- Jeanne Gang MArch '93 visits Cambridge 04/19/15
- Urban Theory Lab opens "Operational Landscapes" in Melbourne 04/19/15
Film Premiere: Grounded Visionaries
See why the Harvard Graduate School of Design is the most wildly ambitious, experimental, and optimistic design school in the world. Hear from GSD faculty and students and learn how their curiosity and commitment to exploring complex challenges places the School at the center of art, science, and action.
Welcome GSD Alumni & Friends!
As Michael Lehrer (MArch ’78), Chairman of the Harvard GSD Alumni Council, so eloquently stated in his letter to the Class of 2013,
“Our 11,000 member GSD Alumni Community impacts the physical environment and the world, daily, in ways that no other design community does. Whatever you do, however close you stay – or far you stray – from your time here, you will find that robust sense of excellence and grit imbued here will fortify you to make the world the very best that it can be…as a matter of course.”
Our community is only as potent, as enriching, and as joyous as the people who participate. Read on. Get involved. Engage!
Beth Kramer, Associate Dean
Development & Alumni Relations