- GSD awards 324 degrees during Harvard’s 364th Commencement 05/29/15
- Tad Read (MDes ’04) appointed acting director of planning at the Boston Redevelopment Authority 05/29/15
- Malone (MDes ’14), Peiser win Urban Land Institute award for article on Miami Beach’s 1111 Lincoln Road project 05/29/15
- Anita Berrizbeitia (MLA '87) appointed Chair of the Department of Landscape Architecture 05/29/15
- Diane Davis appointed Chair of the Department of Urban Planning and Design 05/29/15
- Henry N. Cobb (MArch '49) awarded Architectural League of New York's highest honor 05/29/15
- Alexander Robinson ASLA, MLA '05 awarded Rome Prize 05/29/15
Film Premiere: Grounded Visionaries
See why the Harvard Graduate School of Design is the most wildly ambitious, experimental, and optimistic design school in the world. Hear from GSD faculty and students and learn how their curiosity and commitment to exploring complex challenges places the School at the center of art, science, and action.
Welcome GSD Alumni & Friends!
As Michael Lehrer (MArch ’78), Chairman of the Harvard GSD Alumni Council, so eloquently stated in his letter to the Class of 2013,
“Our 11,000 member GSD Alumni Community impacts the physical environment and the world, daily, in ways that no other design community does. Whatever you do, however close you stay – or far you stray – from your time here, you will find that robust sense of excellence and grit imbued here will fortify you to make the world the very best that it can be…as a matter of course.”
Our community is only as potent, as enriching, and as joyous as the people who participate. Read on. Get involved. Engage!
Beth Kramer, Associate Dean
Development & Alumni Relations