- GSD Leads in Boston Living with Water 03/02/15
- Alum and director of exhibitions Dan Borelli featured in Boston Globe 03/02/15
- Mexico City’s Evolving Landscape: Mario Schjetnan on practice and theory 03/02/15
- Harvard Magazine celebrates GSD and "good design" 03/02/15
- Caroline James and Arielle Assouline-Lichten Honored by BWAF 03/02/15
- Students design public transit routes during JTerm workshop 03/02/15
- Experiments in ceramics—faculty and student research on display in Valencia 03/02/15
Film Premiere: Grounded Visionaries
See why the Harvard Graduate School of Design is the most wildly ambitious, experimental, and optimistic design school in the world. Hear from GSD faculty and students and learn how their curiosity and commitment to exploring complex challenges places the School at the center of art, science, and action.
Design Weekend + Campaign Launch
Thank you to the nearly 1,000 alumni, faculty, students, staff and friends who joined us for our Grounded Visionaries design weekend + campaign launch!! Check out some great pics of the events on our FB page www.facebook.com/HarvardGSD and get a recap of some choice quotes on our Twitter feed @HarvardGSD.
Read more about the Grounded Visionaries design weekend and learn about the campaign:
Welcome GSD Alumni & Friends!
As Michael Lehrer (MArch ’78), Chairman of the Harvard GSD Alumni Council, so eloquently stated in his letter to the Class of 2013,
“Our 11,000 member GSD Alumni Community impacts the physical environment and the world, daily, in ways that no other design community does. Whatever you do, however close you stay – or far you stray – from your time here, you will find that robust sense of excellence and grit imbued here will fortify you to make the world the very best that it can be…as a matter of course.”
Our community is only as potent, as enriching, and as joyous as the people who participate. Read on. Get involved. Engage!
Beth Kramer, Associate Dean
Development & Alumni Relations