- Natalia Escobar wins with conservation poster presentation 04/20/14
- Student team critical for Infrastructure 360 Awards 04/20/14
- Work of Somatic Collaborative featured in new publication 04/20/14
- Perkins+Will’s Phil Harrison Named GSD Campaign Committee Co-Chair 04/20/14
- Luis Callejas and Lukas Pauer on models, ruins and power 04/20/14
- Students launch Very Vary Veri journal 04/20/14
- Machado and Silvetti wins contract for Vietnamese-German University 04/20/14
Welcome GSD Alumni & Friends!
As Michael Lehrer (MArch ’78), Chairman of the Harvard GSD Alumni Council, so eloquently stated in his letter to the Class of 2013,
“Our 11,000 member GSD Alumni Community impacts the physical environment and the world, daily, in ways that no other design community does. Whatever you do, however close you stay – or far you stray – from your time here, you will find that robust sense of excellence and grit imbued here will fortify you to make the world the very best that it can be…as a matter of course.”
Our community is only as potent, as enriching, and as joyous as the people who participate. Read on. Get involved. Engage!
Beth Kramer, Associate Dean
Development & Alumni Relations
Alumni Research Initiative
Thank you for sharing your thoughts in the GSD's first-ever comprehensive Alumni Research Initiative. Your participation was essential to this effort as we look to build a more engaged
alumni community. Our research partner, Huron Consulting Group, is in the process of compiling and analyzing the responses, and we look forward to sharing key findings with you in the coming months.
Save the Date: Campaign for GSD Launch Celebration
Mark your calendars for the GSD's campaign launch celebration weekend on Friday, September 12 and Saturday, September 13, 2014 in Cambridge, MA. More details to follow.
For questions, contact Lindsey Grant in the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at 617.495.3844 or email@example.com.