- Associate professor Pierre Bélanger to author upcoming Pamphlet Architecture 12/21/14
- Students confront shifting landscape of American suburbia 12/21/14
- Harvard Magazine highlights undergraduate concentration in architecture 12/21/14
- Alumni collective UNION reimagines the New York Public Library branch system 12/21/14
- Third edition of Wheelwright Prize announced 12/21/14
- Advocating for Santiago, GSD students and alum reach the 100 Resilient Cities list 12/21/14
- Recent graduate Yaohua Wang's thesis project featured on ArchDaily 12/21/14
Thank you to the nearly 1,000 alumni, faculty, students, staff and friends who joined us for our Grounded Visionaries design weekend + campaign launch!! Check out some great pics of the events on our FB page www.facebook.com/HarvardGSD and get a recap of some choice quotes on our Twitter feed @HarvardGSD.
For an inspiring look at the GSD, watch the Grounded Visionaries video.
Read more about the Grounded Visionaries design weekend and learn about the campaign:
Welcome GSD Alumni & Friends!
As Michael Lehrer (MArch ’78), Chairman of the Harvard GSD Alumni Council, so eloquently stated in his letter to the Class of 2013,
“Our 11,000 member GSD Alumni Community impacts the physical environment and the world, daily, in ways that no other design community does. Whatever you do, however close you stay – or far you stray – from your time here, you will find that robust sense of excellence and grit imbued here will fortify you to make the world the very best that it can be…as a matter of course.”
Our community is only as potent, as enriching, and as joyous as the people who participate. Read on. Get involved. Engage!
Beth Kramer, Associate Dean
Development & Alumni Relations