Helpful Tips to Make Your Job Opportunity Stand Out
When posting your job role to CREATE, it is essential to craft a robust job description. This will help you increase your application numbers.
A few posting tips:
- Include a brief description of your firm/organization;
- Mention the types of projects on which the candidate would be working;
- Include job duties of the role and qualifications of the position;
- Mention workplace benefits;
- Include salary range (required in an increasing number of U.S. states);
- Optional: Attach a custom recruiting flier that includes images of your firm’s work.