Seek out career information well before graduation:
- Take advantage of Career Services offerings including but not limited to advising, events, and CREATE.
- Utilize your time here to cultivate relationships within the GSD community: alumni, fellow students, faculty, visiting speakers, networking events, and GSD Alumni Council events.
- Seek out ways to supplement your academic studies with experience: involvement with student clubs (across Harvard), summer internships, or the Community Service Fellowship.
- Join our vast network of current students and alumni via mentorship, GSD LinkedIn Group, or other avenues available to the Harvard Community.
Organizations both big and small worldwide are interested in GSD students and alumni. Design training brings a wealth of knowledge and transferable skills outside of traditional practice to many industries including but not limited to architecture, academia, consulting, government, non-profits, technology, real estate, economic development, and beyond.
Below is a snapshot of employers who hire GSD graduates and interns:
- Boston Consulting Group
- Buro Happold
- Elkus Manfredi Architects
- Harvard Center for Green Buildings and Cities
- Harvard GSD
- J.P. Morgan
- McKinsey & Company
- National University of Singapore
- Rockwell Group
- The Museum of Modern Art
- University of Johannesburg