A Research Fellow may assist faculty in the conduct of research but may not be responsible for the structure or content of investigations.
Research Fellow Responsibilities
Research Fellows may:
- Conduct experiments
- Record data
- Perform quantitative analyses
- Document evidence
- Conduct literature searches
- Prepare drawings, etc.
- Participate, on occasion, with faculty in the conduct of instruction as described above
Research Fellows may not:
- Act as principal investigators
- Assist faculty in any professional or personal work not directly related to instruction or research in the GSD
Research Fellow Compensation
A Research Fellow will be paid a flat rate each month and will be working a fixed number of hours per week. Research Fellows are paid a salary on the monthly payroll.
Hiring for Students
Limited opportunities exist for Research Fellow positions. If you are looking for a research fellow opportunity, contact an instructor to make a direct inquiry about the possibility of serving as a research fellow.
Hiring for Faculty
Go to Hiring Students: Information for Faculty page.