Drawing for Designers 2: Human Presence and Appearance in Natural and Built Environment
The aim of the class is to learn how to depict and express the presence and appearance of people in natural and built environments.
This class objective will be achieved through three projects:
- First: focusing on people presence in natural environment
- Second: on people populating urban environment
- Third: on one or two people in the foreground
Each of the assigned projects will be realized in a different, specifically selected technique:
- The first project will use a technique called a Subtractive Tone.
- The second will use a technique of a Multiple Lines/Marks.
- The third one will use a technique called Using Projected Images for Gesture.