CREATE is GSD’s online recruiting system which gives students and alumni 24/7 access to view employers, search internships and jobs, and identify alumni contacts. Optimize your job search by using CREATE’s search filters to find the right opportunity for you.
How do I access CREATE?
Log on to CREATE via desktop or mobile device using your Harvard Key.
- After logging on, go to Academic Information > Career Interests.
- Select your interests from the drop-down menu. This will allow Career Services to send you notices about events or opportunities related to your interests.
- Click on Save Changes and Continue. You are ready to start your search.
When will incoming students have access to CREATE?
Access to the CREATE system for incoming students will begin starting August 16, 2021.
At that time, students will be permitted to log on and use the CREATE resources. If you have questions or issues logging on to CREATE after the 16th, please contact Career Services for assistance.
In the meantime, we encourage admitted students to view our video library. All students who have been issued a Harvard ID have immediate access to watch recordings of alumni career panels, employer presentations, and professional development workshops.
How do I find events?
- In the left side bar, select Events then go to Workshops.
- You will see a list of all the upcoming career events hosted by the GSD or other schools across Harvard (such as the Kennedy School or Faculty of Arts & Sciences).
- Click on the event name to see a description and details about the location, time, and registration process (if required).
How do I rsvp for events?
- Go to Events.
- Select Workshops.
- Choose the event you would like to attend.
- Click on the RSVP button to reserve a space for the event.
How can I make my profile stand out in the talent pool?
Personalize your employer-facing profile by adding your portfolio, projects, and other work you would like to highlight to recruiters. You can promote your profile in the search to appear to all recruiters or just those whose jobs you are interested in.
What else can I view on CREATE besides job opportunities?
Access our document library for handouts with job search tips. On the left sidebar, go to Resources then select Document Library. Topics include:
- How to Build and Maintain a Professional Network
- International Students Seeking Employment in the U.S.
- The Art of Salary Negotiation
- Sample Resumes, Cover Letters, and Other Job Search Correspondence
Looking for advice or more information about jobs or internships?
Log on to CREATE to schedule a 30-minute advising session via Zoom with one of our Career Counselors.