Seek out career information well before graduation:
- Take advantage of Career Services offerings including but not limited to advising, events, and CREATE.
- Utilize your time here to cultivate relationships within the GSD community: alumni, fellow students, faculty, visiting speakers, networking events, and GSD Alumni Council events.
- Seek out ways to supplement your academic studies with experience: involvement with student clubs (across Harvard), summer internships, or the Community Service Fellowship.
- Join our vast network of current students and alumni via mentorship, GSD LinkedIn Group, or other avenues available to the Harvard Community.
Organizations both big and small worldwide are interested in GSD students and alumni. Architectural training brings a wealth of knowledge and transferable skills outside of traditional practice to many industries including but not limited to consulting, digital media, government, non-profits, real estate, and beyond.
Below is a snapshot of employers who hire GSD graduates and interns:
- Fogarty Finger
- Herzog & de Meuron
- Johnston Marklee
- Leong Leong
- NBBJ Design
- Perkins Eastman
- Robert. A. M. Stern
- Skidmore, Owings & Merill (SOM)
- Studio Gang